Tuesday 12 June 2012

Furniture Shopping

I am fresh off my exam hall and decided to unwind with a blogging post! What better other way to wash off the remaining thoughts on taxation! I still have another exam to go but for now it's relaxation time - well deserved those 3 hours were intense...But before i go off on that lets get back to the post shall we?
Just to show you what i wore when i went shopping for a desk for my new desktop...I went to Ikea and it's just amazeball in there you just feel like redesigning the whole appart...but hey for me space and money restrictions quickly got me on my feet and i actually ended up buying more of a laptop table?!? it's a sleek and simple white table that just blend in well with the original decor and that takes next to no space at all! So after looking around for just 30 minutes i was done...A pic of the table is below they also have it in black and red for any of you interested in getting one...
 denim jacket/blouson jeans: Dorothy Perkins, top( bought on my recent trip to Arras)/haut (achete lors de mon voyage ecent sur Arras): Jennifer; skirt/jupe: Warehouse; flats/sandales: River Island; bag/sac: Prada
Je sors tout juste du  centre d' exam et ai decide de relaxer en ecrivant ce blog poste! Quel autre meilleur moyen de se debarrasser des dernieres pensees sur la taxe? J'ai encore une autre preuve a passer mais pour l'instant je me relaxe un peu - c'est bien merite apres ces 3 heures intenses...mais avant que je ne m'emballe a ca revenons a ce poste!
Juste pour vous monter ce que j'ai porte recemment quand j'etais faire les courses a la recherche d'une table pour mon nouvel ordi. C'etait a Ikea et c'est genial a l'interieur ca donne envie de refaire tout l'appart..mais pour moi le manque d'espace et d'argent m'a vite ramene a la raison et j'ai achete une espece de table pour PC?!? C'est une table fine et blanche qui se prete bien au decor qui existait deja et ne bouffe pratiquement aucun espace!! Donc apres avoir tourne environ 30 minutes j'avais fini...Je vous met egalement une photo de la table ils l'ont aussi en noire et rouge si ca vous interesse...

Follow Clean-Cut-Goût-Chic

8 comments:

  1. So, I'm pretty much in love with this entire outfit. And your bag, too. You picked out such a cute table, I love how cozy it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Channing i am very happy with he way the table seats pretty in my little corner and for £18 i couldn't have asked for more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chic look...and I LOVE those sandals hunni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Fashion Pad thanks hun i must say your sandal collection puts my 2 pairs to shame! I must invest in some more...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good...love the bag. I love to furniture shop! :)
    NANCIEMWAI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Nancie, furniture shopping is a close second to clothes/shoes/bag retail therapy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look, it's casual but still very elegant! Love the bejeweled babies on thy feet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, your participation is a great motivation source.
Merci de prendre le temps de commenter, votre participation est une grande source de motivation.