Thursday 5 July 2012

After Work ~ L'apres Boulot

One more day before the weekend and i was really happy to come home to a copy of my Harrods mag! Indeed it was the pick me up i needed to see me through the evening after a highly pressurised day at work with conflicting deadlines left right and centre...Oh and to enjoy the moment even more i decided to shun my healthy option fruit display and go for the yummy solero ice cream perfect to cool me down as believe it or not today has been on the hotter side of the barometer....


 Plus qu'un jour avant le weekend et je suis tres contente d'entrer a la maison et trouver ma copie du magazine Harrods dans la boite a lettre. Tout ce qu'il me fallait pour me remonter ce soir apres une journee a haute pression avec des delais conflictuels de gauche a droite...Euh pour savourer le moment encore mieux j'ai toiser mon option saine de fruit pour me deguster une creme glacee solero ideal pour me rafraichir puisque voyez-vous aujourd'hui le barometre etait plutot du cote chaud par ici...

top/haut: Ted Baker
belt & trousers / ceinture & pantalon: Burberry
flats/ballerines: Tory Burch
bag/sac: Jimmy Choo

Follow Clean-Cut-Goût-Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, your participation is a great motivation source.
Merci de prendre le temps de commenter, votre participation est une grande source de motivation.